An innovative research based-biopharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Project Management Associate based in a Medical Affairs setting. This would be an initial 12-month contract with the likelihood to extend.
Pay range: $42-47 hourly
Here you will be responsible for providing operational and logistics support in the area of Late Phase Research. This role would support multiple approved and investigational medicines as needed. The ideal candidate can apply logic and problem solving skills whilst adapting to change. You would be working with fantastic colleagues across different therapy areas and functional teams.
Some of the key responsibilities would include;
- Management of medical affairs investigator
- Manage various research process/system logistics and documentation to ensure prompt, compliant and complete review of research proposals and study performance.
- Follow SOP's whilst assisting the team in using appropriate templates, systems and agreed upon timelines.
- Act as a subject matter expert in systems used for research proposal review and support cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate routing of review materials to the appropriate group or location.
- Track Monitor and intervene on proposals using the proposal management system
- Contribute to improvements in systems and processes
- Review outcome of Development Business Operations fair market value assessment and following up with proposal applicants.
- Work with Clinical Operations, Proposal Management Team, DevBusOps and Finance to track progress of studies.
- Fill out Request for Approval (RFA), Work Order and Change Order forms and submit via appropriate channel
- Maintain tracker of purchase order justifications and vendor contacts.
Some Required Skills
- BA or BS in scientific field
- 4+ years industry experience in Business/Finance, Project Management, Medical Affairs and/or Research is preferred.
- 4+ Years if industry experience in Pharma or Business
- Basic understanding of the role of Medical Affairs and familiarity with Late Phase Research is also preferred.
- specific, working knowledge of processes related to budget tracking, invoicing and purchase orders, contract administration and vendor relations.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most-up-to date resume