This position assists in the overall management of assigned projects, to ensure compliance within required budgetary, scheduling and safety goals. Employees in this role support construction work performed by contractors and/or vendors at the project site.
Need individual to support Early stage solar+ Battery energy storage team as a junior or associate level Project manager.
- Assesses productivity, schedule compliance, work quality, and safety performance on assigned projects
- Participates in walk downs of planned work, validates acceptance of completed work to design requirements, and reviews contractor payment requests
- Verifies constructability, ensures proper resource allocation, assess field status, and resolves issues as needed
- Coordinates project activities with vendors, suppliers, regulatory agencies, local community officials and the company
- Assists in scope control, budget oversight, resolution of technical issues, performance reporting, scheduling, and work-in-progress
- Interfaces with landowners, local regulators and state agencies
- Reinforces expectations related to safety, procedure compliance, lessons learned, corrective action and appropriate work behaviors for employees and contractor staff
- Coordinates activities or groups such as safety programs, engineering, construction, budget, analytics and contract administration
- Interfaces with project's designated management committee
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned