The Project Manager will lead and motivate a team of managers and other staff in the day-to-day management of project safety, quality, schedule, cost control, contracts, subcontractors, suppliers, proposals, estimates, documentation turnover, client relations/management, field staff and other duties required to execute Engineer Procure Construct (EPC), Construction Management, Construction, and Program Management projects. The Project Manager oversees a project from inception to completion and may perform the role of EPC Project Manager or Program Manager, as well as support and provide guidance to others performing these roles as required by the specific project. Responsible for overall project execution and successful completion of projects on time and within budget. Adhere to safety programs, training, and policies, as well as promote and manage the Safety & Health performance of project team members and subcontractors.
Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Program Management or a related field.
- Additional applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- A minimum of 15 years relevant project management experience in the construction industry.
- Capable of executing projects and achieving company certification as an EPC Project Manager and/or Program Manager.
- Ability to thoughtfully and positively influence, lead and manage.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access).
- Strong experience with document control, scheduling, cost control and project management software is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle large volumes of work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Multiple years of experience on construction project sites or executing program management in the industries of aviation, commercial, energy, government, manufacturing, oil & gas, process, transmission & distribution, or water is preferred.
- A basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is required.
- Must be able to meet the company's driving requirements.