Project Manager - Cyber Security - NetSkope - Financial Services - Sydney
Project Manager - Information Security - Remediation - Australia
Rate: $1000 - $1150
Duration: 6 months (view to extend)
Our Financial Services client, based in Sydney, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to head up an Information Security Remediation piece of work. The Project Manager will be responsible for establishing cloud-based security and the firewall implementation.
· 5+ years Project Management experience
· NetSkope knowledge/experience would be considered a distinct advantage
· Experience with cyber security and/or cloud-based security and firewalling solutions.
· Leading and successfully delivering business and / or IT strategic projects
· Taegis knowledge experinece would be considered a distinct advantage
· Managing budgets of $1M plus
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholders across multiple divisions.
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams.
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you