Juno Beach, FL
12 Month Contract
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting Engineering and Construction (E&C) project management activities, including daily coordination of Engineering, Estimating, Supply Chain and Construction resources through the pre-construction activities for solar & EV projects.
- Duties include the critical project management coordination of matrixed teams to ensure resources are focused on the right early-stage activities, and to ensure projects moving to the construction stage of development can be turned over to the field Construction Team with an executable construction plan (including schedule, budget, risks & mitigations, etc.).
- Day to day activities as Project Manager include development of the project's technical scope, performing due diligence on solar project requirements from a design and construction standpoint, coordinating engineering and procurement teams, permitting and Development support, scheduling, leading certain engineering and equipment procurement activities, supporting the construction cost estimating team with assumptions and delivering financial model inputs to the respective business unit, briefing the various levels of management on a project's progress, issues and risk mitigation.
- Current portfolio of projects spans the US, and some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (or focused experience in power systems and project development) with experience in related engineering and construction of renewable energy projects.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Excellent project management, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with utility-scale solar projects with a strong bias for action-oriented performers with business acumen.