Title: E&C Project Manager
Location: Juno Beach, FL
*Local candidates preferred, open to fully remote for the right candidate
Job Type: Contract - 12 months
The Project Manager will support Engineering and Construction (E&C) project management activities, including daily coordination of Engineering, Estimating, Supply Chain, and Construction resources through the pre-construction activities for solar & EV projects.
- Duties include the critical project management coordination of matrixed teams to ensure resources are focused on the right early-stage activities, and to ensure projects moving to the construction stage of development can be turned over to the field Construction Team with an executable construction plan (including schedule, budget, risks & mitigations, etc.).
- Day-to-day activities as Project Manager include the development of the project's technical scope, performing due diligence on solar project requirements from a design and construction standpoint, coordinating engineering and procurement teams, permitting and Development support, scheduling, leading certain engineering and equipment procurement activities, supporting the construction cost estimating team with assumptions and delivering financial model inputs to the respective business unit, briefing the various levels of management on a project's progress, issues, and risk mitigation.
- The current portfolio of projects spans the US, and some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (or focused experience in power systems and project development) with expertise in related engineering and construction of renewable energy projects.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Excellent project management, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with utility-scale solar projects with a strong bias for action-oriented performers with business acumen.