Project Manager, Up to £55,000 Plus Benefits - Horsham - Financial Services
This is your chance to join a truly iconic financial services organisation. On offer is the chance for a high-caliber Project Manager to drive and implement internal / external change projects. To manage business and technology led change projects using recognised project and change management principles to ensure successful delivery
· Project Set Up and Closure - business study/project proposals and business cases, alignment with strategic objectives, agreement of project outcomes and benefits, including benefits realisation, measurement and tracking post implementation.
· Works with the relevant business area to ensuring effective business implementation, handover and sign-off etc
· Governance and Reporting - Responsible for the regular project status reporting, relevant to stakeholders and in-line with PMO reporting standards
· Project Delivery - Defines and implements delivery approach for the overall E2E delivery plan (Waterfall or Agile). Obtain approvals and agreements. Owns all project management deliverables and artefacts.
· Planning & Finance - Produces and owns the delivery plan. Controls, manages and monitors timescales and delivery costs/budgets, reporting variances and escalating where appropriate.
· Resource Management - Establishes resource requirements (including roles and responsibilities) and associated FTE costs and budget requirements.
· Stakeholder Management - Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan. Influence direction of project to meet project milestones.
· Risk - Clearly articulates and captures project risks and issues and ensures there are clear mitigating actions.
· Supports the Programme Manager to develop and embed the project delivery framework for Benchmark Capital.
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity Project Managers MUST possess:
· Experience of working and delivering both business change and technical projects within the Financial Services sector (Preferably IFA and Wrap / Platform industry)
· Experience of delivering information security compliance, IT CRM systems and processes are a nice to have.
· Strong stakeholder management and engagement experience
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers the successful Project Managers unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.