Hydrogen Group are currently looking for a data centric Project Manager to work on a contractual basis for a large Life and Pensions company in Edinburgh. The role sits within IR35 and is paying up to £550 per day. Ideally the successful candidate will be required to be onsite a couple of days per week once restrictions ease.
- Project Manager for Operational Data Store and Service Line
- Reporting into Data Integration Programme Manager
- This project sits on the critical path for the TSA Exits within Platform Transformation
- PM will need to work closely with the File Transfer and BI teams to deliver the central data model, SQL views and Qlikview Reports required to meet data requirements across the organisation and will be responsible for the MI Development TSA Exit.
- RAID management including dependency management across multiple Programmes, including Customer Marketing, Risk and Phoenix, who are all reliant on this delivery for subsequent TSA deliveries.
- Some background in big data, data delivery, SQL or Qlikview
- A technically minded strong PM is going to be essential given the complexity and criticality of this area