Project Manager - Cloud Migration
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN CANBERRA AND HAVE A BASELINE OR NV1 CLEARANCE
Salary: $180-190k + super
Location: Canberra (hybrid working model)
Cloud Migration Project Manager, will be responsible for the coordination and execution of major transformation and Migration to Cloud project.
Role will also include improving the provided cloud computing services, developing and implementing new, more efficient cloud solutions, and increasing the security and transparency of the cloud services.
- Be accountable to the quality delivery of the Transformation
- Supervise and lead the team of resources assigned to engagements to ensure on-time, high quality implementation
- Track engagement issues, risks and dependencies as well as cost management
- Work with management to continue to refine delivery methodology including deliverable structure and content
- Provide project guidance to assigned resources on varying client expectations
- Conduct daily standup meetings with the Team to track the Backlog in Scaled Agile Framework using Scrum.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Team, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint review and retrospective meetings
- Managed/supported Release cycle, coordinated with Application & Infrastructure Teams
- Facilitating Infrastructure, Development team meetings for requirements, Blockers and key metrics discussions
- Ensure risks are identified, addressed, recorded and communicated to the key stakeholders.
- Backlog tracking & Status Reporting to Key Stakeholders using Azure DevOps
- Liaise between Infrastructure & Software Development Teams ensuring transparent communication and documentation
- Provide periodic project status and ensure key milestones and deliverables are met.
- Topology / end points review by Security team
- Security vulnerability & Risk assessment; remediation & mitigation steps
- 5+ years of experience running large, complex projects
- Strong customer service and excellent verbal/written communication
- Excellent attention to details, ability to multitask, and effective time management skills
- Deep knowledge of various SDLCs, Agile experience
- Experience with Systems Integration and leading team of resources
- Ability to develop and manage successful project plans, schedules, budgets, and resource plans for client deliverables
- Detail oriented (communications, status, planning, task management, etc.)
- Ability to proactively assess and seek out risks
- Can create and deliver executive level reports
- Experienced with MS Project / Visio
- ITSM Tool Knowledge preferred (ServiceNow/Remedy/HPSM)
- PMP Certification; fluent in PMBOK / CSM / CSP
- Understanding of industry standards for building services in IaaS/PaaS/SaaS in Cloud environments.
- Knowledge of Cloud services delivery strategies and strong experience with implementations of all types of Cloud Deployment models Public, Private and Hybrid
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within distributed team composed of people from multiple countries and time zones (Europe, US, India)
- Ability to work within a highly specialised team environment
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.