A leading Biotechnology company in LA are hiring for a Project Manager of Medical Affairs to join their team, guiding workers through creation, management approval, execution, and termination/closeout of external project plans appropriate to the phase of development and complexity of the project. This is an 18-Month contract role located onsite in Santa Monica, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Devise and implement creative solutions to problems.
- Ability to independently manage external projects in any phase of development.
- Adept at managing and collaborating with strategic, cross-functional and cross-divisional teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelors degree in a Scientific or applied discipline.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.