Role: Project Manager
Rate: £500 per day (via Umbrella)
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 12 Months
The role: Our large pharmaceutical client is looking for an experienced Digital Project Management Support Lead to work with data scientists and external manufacturing partners on data connectivity. The successful candidate will also be tasked with the implementation of process improvements, coordination of priorities, lead engagement with business stakeholders, and support business case development.
The focus of this role is on the implementation of data connectivity and accompanying data analytics through the form of multi variant analysis and Machine Learning based projects. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the development and implementation strategies for effective data analysis and reporting tools.
The successful candidate will become a vital addition to the Global Partnership & External Supply Digital Team, through collaborative working efforts with peers, both internal and external to the organisations network to bring value to the business through scalable solutions.
The ideal candidate for this position must demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years of experience with 3 of these in project/program management
- Proficient in Microsoft Projects and Desirable in Power BI
- A additional qualification in Project/Program Management i.e PMP,Prince certified is desirable
- Proven experience leading technical projects from ground to completion
- Good understanding of new digital technologies and their applicability in current or new production processes / systems.
- Knowledge of Azure, SIMCA & Tableau is desirable
- Innovative mindset with blue sky thinking
- Able to take directions and assess business requirements, while proposing and implementing solutions in a skilled, autonomous manner
- Experience using Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM methodologies is desirable
- Influencing skills, excellent stakeholder management within a high complex matrix organization and leadership skills
- Superb communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please submit your CV as soon as possible or contact me directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org