Project Manager - Edinburgh - Financial Services
Our Life and Pensions client is looking for an experienced contract Project manager with previous financial services experience to join them on a 6 month contact. The role will require experience managing integration projects. This is a great opportunity to join the client at a really exciting time because they are going through a huge transformation at the moment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Project management experience within the financial Services (5+years)
- Experience within Life and Pensions
- Integration project experience
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Leadership ability - Identifying the key issues, and, motivating and empowering others to address them in a way which builds morale, generates ownership and commitment, and harnesses energies and talents towards achieving common goals
- Strong Planning and Organising
- Communication and Influencing and Change Orientation
Please submit your CV if you are interested.