Role: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £62,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: Edinburgh (hybrid working)
Hydrogen are partnered with a leading Financial Services client in Edinburgh to find a new Project Manager on a permanent basis.
As the Project Manager, you will play a key role in the achievement of the businesses ambitions to innovate by providing customers with better financial futures, with plenty of opportunity for your own personal development along the way.
- Managing budgets up to and in excess of £5m within multiple large cross-functional teams.
- Working closely with Business Sponsors, internal and external stakeholders, third parties, and the wider project team to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Scoping and planning of project delivery, effectively managing the project through the change lifecycle.
- Production of high quality documentation (RAID, Left to Right project plans, etc.) to ensure compliance with internal governance.
- Proactive review of delivery performance, ensuring risk and issues are appropriately escalated.
To be successful in this role, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of end-to-end project lifecycle delivery within the financial services industry.
- APM/Prince 2 (or equivalent) qualification.
- Strong planning, risk management, and financial management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
If interested, please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable, I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity with you further.