Role: Project Manager
Duration: 12 Months initially with a view to extend
Location: London (to be onsite twice per week)
Rate: Up to £700 per day inside IR35
My large Insurance client is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them and lead on a number of diverse change initiatives. The ideal candidate for this position should be a motivated self-starter who is able to work both independently and within a greater team structure as required. The successful should also be able to take a very hands-on approach to the various aspects of project delivery, and must be comfortable managing multiple workstreams concurrently.
The ideal candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
· Extensive project management experience with a strong emphasis on change functions within the Insurance industry.
· Relevant project management qualification (PMP, Prince2, or MSP) is highly desired.
· Demonstratable full cycle project management experience, along with experience of leading complex and time bound projects.
· Can confidently manage and sustain key relationship networks with colleagues and stakeholders.
· Strong leadership and problem solving qualities.
· Strong understanding of underlying legal principles and practices relating to risk in the insurance industry.
If interested, please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact with you to discuss the role in greater detail.