Role: Project Manager
Rate: £500 per day (Inside IR35)
Location (s): Central Scotland, London, Leeds
Duration: 12 Months
The Role: Our Multimedia and Telecommunications client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Group Service Management organisation, who will be responsible for the provision of the delivery management that will be key in the planning and implementation for GSM transformation programmes relating to Re-engineer Operations and Strengthen Reliability across the business group, and related subsidiaries.
The main focus for the successful candidate will be in the strategic delivery of Alignment of ITSM standards, building CD/CI Framework, re-engineer and automate change management processes, and the creation of the Incident Hub and Operations Hub capabilities across the business.
This is a challenging and rewarding role, and the successful candidate will need to show high levels of self-motivation and resilience.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
· A minimum of 5 years relevant experience within the Project Management industry. This need not necessarily be specific to the media industry.
· Excellent Stakeholder Management skills, in particular the ability to impactfully communicate with multiple stakeholders, and the ability to influence without direct authority.
· A strong track record of successfully delivering previous projects from design to final implementation.
· Adaptability and willingness to seek out new challenges.
· Previous experience within projects with a focus on integration and/or re-engineering of technologies.