Project Manager - Retail - London
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join then on a full time basis, initially remotely but working from London (with flexibility) in the future. The successful candidate will have recent retail experience.
- You'll be certified in AMP and/or Prince 2 / Scrum (CSM or PSM).
- A good working knowledge of business across all functions including direct to customer.
- Experience of agile delivery of complex programmes and projects.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable, you'll be able to lead and manage both technical and non-technical people up to Senior Manager level.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Good commercial awareness and (where relevant) understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Experience of managing and controlling a budget.
Salary: £55,000 - 60,000
Location: Remote initially, London