IT & Digital Project Manager - Scotland - Remote
Rate: £400 - £450 / day (most likely inside IR35 with Umbrella)
Location: Glasgow, Scotland - but remote for the foreseeable
Start date: End of March
The Role: Our client is looking for IT & Digital Project Managers to join them to work on large scale Transformation projects within the Banking sector. Successful candidates will have previously worked in the Financial Services sector on large scale IT & Change projects, have excellent stakeholder management and be experienced delivering projects end to end.
- Experienced Project Manager
- Experience within the Financial Services sector
- Previously worked on IT ad Digital projects
- Ideally, have experience with Data or Integration projects
- Have strong experience managing 3rd party suppliers
- Have proven strong stakeholder management skills
- Be able to manage projects E2E, including matrix management of team, reporting, working in Waterfall or Agile, reporting to Programme Manager and remaining flexible in approach to many moving parts of the programme.
Please submit your CV for consideration.