My well known London-based client is looking for experienced Project Managers with Product Manager experience.
You'll join their Agile, cross functional product development team, built up of project / product managers, UX and API engineers.
Based in UK (London)
6 month rolling contract
£550-£650 p/d Inside
You'll need to demonstrate:
1. The six capabilities of Product Management (Judgement & Impact, Customer Insight, Data centric, Leading & influencing, Process & techniques, Strategy & innovation)
2. Deep understanding of customer journeys and development of services to support them
3. Experience with APIs as a product. Technically competent to influence and understand the solution context and approach (legacy, tactical, strategic) and aid engineering in estimating the complexity of work being requested
4. End to End Product Ownership. You will have worked across the full lifecycle of software development - define, design, develop and deliver. These will have ideally been in an ecommerce/retail environment.
5. Knowledge of Payment as concepts embedded in APIs and realized to customers and colleagues via front end apps that utilise them
6. Knowledge of wider payment ecosystem
Please get in touch if you have specifically Project AND Product Manager experience ONLY.