I'm seeking a highly skilled Python Engineer to join my client's team for a new project. This is a fully remote opportunity (but you must be based in teh UK) and has been deemed outside of IR35, for an initial 6-month contract.
The role will involve:
- Working with an Actuary to implement custom actuarial models into the company's in-house drag and drop WebUI kit.
- Utilizing Python and SQL Server skills to assist in the development of custom dashboards for clients
- Familiarity with C# may be required for working with the backend of the tool.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong Python Engineer who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and is able to adapt to new technologies and processes as needed
- Predominantly Python-based role, but the successful candidate will also be willing to assist with other areas as required
- Passionate about Python and interested in working with a market leader in the insurance industry.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today and be a part of this exciting project.