· Location: Foster City, CA
· Contract: 1-month
· Pay rate: $33.00 - $39.00 per hour
- Provides clerical and administrative support related to record management processes and systems.
- Performs general word processing tasks and support. Verifies own work.
- Responsible for filing and maintenance of controlled documents and records.
- Ensures files are accurate and easily retrievable.
- Scans, verifies and archives documentation and records.
- Ensure the correct and timely input of database entries. Verifies own work.
- Supports maintenance of the secured archival room.
- Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
- Participates in training on issues affecting own area of work.
- Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of organizing, filing, scanning of documents and records.
- Demonstrates entry level knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Demonstrates entry-level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrates solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Keeps abreast of basic requirements for compliance in own work area.
- Minimum High School diploma or 2+ years of relevant administrative experience.
- Knowledge in Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) is beneficial.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.