Quality Documentation Specialist
Opportunity to work within a leading pharmaceutical company within San Dimas, CA.
As a QA Documentation Specialist, you would be responsible for the processing of documentation and timely implementation of documentation requests. Working within the Quality Assurance team you will be making an impact on the safe delivery of important medications by ensuring good compliance to regulations and by having a strong knowledge of documentation systems and practices.
- Processing documentation related for the Quality Assurance department.
- Ensuring timely and accurate compliance of Change Requests and Document Change Orders.
- Possibility to assist or conduct in training new users of software and documentation.
- Supporting the maintenance of monthly document control metrics.
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role OR a bachelor's degree in a science related field with 0-2 years of experience.
- Basic understanding of current pharmaceutical industry regulations and compliances.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Oracle environment preferred.
- Knowledge of GxPs, 21 CFR, and ICH preferred.
6 Months. Potential to extend/convert FTE.