QA Engineer/QA Analyst
Onsite 5 days a week - London
6 Months Contract
Must have SC clearance
· Experience automating functional testing of software
· Writing scripts in Java
· Using tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Rest-assured or Wiremock and/or Experience working with users to design and conduct manual testing
· Developing a good understanding of the requirements
· Functional and technical designs delivered in order to differentiate between defects and enhancements
· Experience in designing and implementing integration, security, performance, resilience or operational testing. In particular being able to analyse the results and recommend how to make improvements/resolve defects
· A proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
· A complete understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle and knowledge of one or more defect management tools e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla or HP ALM.
· The ability to work in a changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities at short notice.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.