A leading Biotechnology company in El Segundo, CA are hiring for a QA Operations Specialist - I to join their team, providing quality assurance support resolving material, in-process product, final product, environmental, facility and equipment manufacturing issues. This is a 6-Month contract role, onsite in El Segundo, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with the ability to work on multiple assignments in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Strong working knowledge of GMP guidelines.
- Experience with manufacturing investigations, deviations and CAPA.
- Experience with change control practices and strategies.
- General knowledge of aseptic manufacturing processes.
- Bachelors degree with 2yrs GMP facility experience OR AA degree with 4yrs GMP facility experience OR High School Degree with 5yrs GMP facility experience.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.