An amazing biopharmaceutical company are looking for an experienced QC Technician to join their team in Minnetonka, MN. The chosen candidate will work to uphold quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products and recording quality results. The QC technician will work alongside Quality Engineers in gathering and analysing data as well as QMS maintenance. This is an initial 12-month contract expected to follow a Mon-Fri 08:00- 16:30 shift pattern.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Approve release of lots at contract manufacturers by reviewing DHRs, confirming specifications, performing visual examination, and taking variable measurements.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications; performing visual examination and taking variable measurements; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Monitor incoming product quality and report observations to Quality Engineering.
- Generate NCR/Deviation Reports.
- Assist with Quality System Improvement projects and/or CAPA.
Skills and experience
- 2 years technical training or 5 years applicable experience preferred
- 5 years of ISO and GMP systems and requirements
- Knowledge of GXP,21CFR,ISO,QSR would benefit greatly.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please apply with your most up-to-date resume to be considered.