Hydrogen group are recruiting a QRM manager and two associates to join a large & well known professional services firm in London, as part of the overall growth of their successful Quality & Risk Management division.
The positions sit in Advisory and Compliance team and will require the associate to provide firm wide support on quality and risk matters. The role will also involve some admin related tasks such as organising meetings and tracking responses to information requests. The Associate will report to the Manager and Senior Managers in the team and will work closely with a number of different teams across the firm.
The ideal candidate would preferably be currently working in a professional services firm.
- Responding to quality and risk queries from partners and managers
- Supporting the QRM team in firm wide monitoring activities
- Updating project plans, quality and risk intranet and updating of central risk management systems.
- Working to help deliver various QRM projects
- Providing general administrative support to the QRM team such as diary management for senior managers, tracking responses to information requests.
- (If applying for the manager role - demonstrable management experience of circa 5 people in this field).
- The ability to interpret regulations and to determine practical and effective ways of complying with them.
- Regulatory and risk management knowledge: Some experience and knowledge of the regulations and regulatory environment impacting a professional services firm.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria please don't hesitate to click apply.