We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer II to work on products for our Competitive business unit. The Competitive business unit covers all products for our high school, club, and small college teams. Examples of projects include creating tools to help athletes get recruited, giving teams the video they need, when they need it by leveraging our global library of sports video, and building the future of our team's communication tools.
- Naturally Curious. You have 1-3 years experience working with software products and are passionate about the technologies being used to build those products and to learn more about the product features and how they work.
- Technical. You have basic coding experience in Python or other programming languages and are familiar with Selenium, Gherkin, or Cypress.
- Constantly Learning. You are passionate about learning and are hungry for new ideas.
- User-Focused.You think critically about the user experience and are able to relate to our users.
- Problem Solver. You can navigate testing challenges during changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Believe culture matters. More than anything else.
- Work. In an autonomous squad, following scrum methodology.
- Test. Use your customer and system understanding to create a risk-based testing approach and plans.
- Automate. Help align automation with the speed of development. You make informed decisions on what, how, and when to automate.
- Improve. You will constantly push for improvement in yourself and your team.
- Ship. You will talk with users, test, analyze trends, and deploy high-quality code that delights our users on a frequent basis.
- Celebrate work at retreats. We like to gather our employees from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We're all about a healthy work-life balance. We'll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We're lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We'll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You'll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees' wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you'll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that's free money. We'll match up to 4% of your own contribution.