*Please email your up to date CV to "email@example.com" if interested in this role*
A leading Biotech company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Quality Control Research Associate- I opportunity. This is an initial 12-month contract, with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is an on-site role based out of El Segundo, CA with a salary range of $28-32/hr.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Adobe.
- Must have working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs).
- Support activities related to documentation review and QC data package generation for product release.
- Reviews data and results of testing completed by QC to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
- Monitoring product and testing schedules and provide notification support to QC.