Quality Engineering Consultant
(TO APPLY, MUST BE BASED IN SYDNEY OR LOOKING TO RELOCATE TO SYDNEY)
Salary: $155-170k + super + bonus
One of our clients is looking for a Quality Engineering Consultant to help improve testing capabilities within their business. This role requires someone with a strong background in hands-on delivery and test management as well as a coaching/consulting skillset, required to challenge and support Test Managers with regards to their testing processes and methods.
- Experience and background in organisations with highly structured testing processes and alignment to testing standards (such as ISO 29119)
- In depth experience in contemporary test design methods and different types of testing, such as combinatorial testing, exploratory testing and test optimisation amongst others
- Experience in assessing quality and product risks and providing test design and test strategies to address those risks
- Experience with defining and implementing quality gates
- Experience with assessing test coverage from multiple aspects, such as requirements, test data and test environments amongst others
- Experience with capturing and reporting quality metrics to report on quality of the product and the testing processes, including insights into industry benchmarks
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing testing policy, processes and procedures, and driving continuous improvement and maturity
- Deep understanding of software/system development lifecycle
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Good understanding of test automation
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE BASED IN SYDNEY**