We are seeking a highly motivated QA System Specialist I to join our team on a 4/10 alternative work week schedule located in El Segundo, CA. To provide QA support and participate in job duties listed below:
- Verification of final product labels
- Shipment authorization
- Incoming label inspection
- Disposition of incoming labeling materials, as assigned
- Review batch related documentation and ensure resolution of issues to release and ship product
- Ensure products are manufactured in compliance with regulatory and GMP guidelines
- Provide Quality Assurance support resolving material, in process product, final product, environmental, facility and equipment manufacturing issues.
- Support and participate in inspections and audits
- Works on multiple assignments in collaboratives and dynamic environment.
- Master's Degree and OR
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years' experience OR
- AA Degree and 4+ years' experience OR
- High school Degree and 5+ years'
- 3+ years' experience in a GMP related field within biotechnology, biologics or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply GMPs in conformance to U.S and EU, and ROW standards.
- Experience with manufacturing investigations, deviations and CAPA
- General Knowledge of aseptic manufacturing processes.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.