A leading medical technology company based in Draper, Utah are looking for a Quality Technician to join them onsite for an initial 6 month contract with the possibility to extend. The primary role of the quality technician will be to inspect an test processed, machined, fabricated or assembled parts or products for defect, wear, and deviations from specs.
Hourly Pay range: $17-21
- Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Analyze and interpret blueprints, data, manuals, and other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment and certification methods, formulas, and measuring instruments required.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, and work for conformance to specifications.
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- High School diploma required.
- 0-2 years' experience required.