I am looking for a number of Senior React developers that have used Node.js for a long-term contract with my client. These roles are INSIDE IR35 and can be FULLY REMOTE.
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO PEOPLE BASED IN THE UK AND CANNOT SPONSOR
This position requires a strong self-starter with solid technical engineering background and influencing skills, who can lead the way, assist development teams with architecture, design decisions, coding, trouble shooting and any other technical issues related to implementation of a customer facing proposition.
- Responsible for delivering and providing technical expertise as part of the delivery team from both design and day to day coding.
- Working with the product owners identify new improvements, customer requirements and follow through to delivery.
- Ensure delivery in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Stakeholder management across various Technology and Business teams.
- Ensures that technical solutions are fit for purpose, including for functional, non-functional and support requirements and aligned to Global Technology Strategies.
- Partner closely with Architecture, business and supporting central groups while working within a global team.
Experience and Qualifications Required
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years' experience working as a web app dev with:
- Hand-on Experience in ReactJS
- Knowledge of WebPack, Babel and its Plugins
- Knowledge of ES6, Redux, Jest, Typescript
- Knowledge of NodeJS and Restful API design
- Experience of Source Control Tools such as Git
- Experience in software delivery in agile methodologies
- TDD and pair programming best practise with CI/CD pipelines
- Strong communication skills & a customer centric focus
- Passion for growing your skills and, tackling challenging problems
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Passion for working with the newest technologies, prototyping your ideas for others to see
Additional, but desireable skills would be:
- Knowledge of Redux-Saga / Redux-Thunk
- Knowledge of React Hook and Context API
- Knowledge of AWS (CloudFront - API Gateway - Lambda)
- Working knowledge of APIs, caching and messaging
- Understanding of Dev Ops / Automation Experience
- AWS CloudFormation / Terraform
- Continuous Integration (AWS CodePipeline / Jenkins)
Please get in touch with your latest CV to apply.