We have been mandated by a leading international firm with an established London office and US head office who are looking to grow their UK real estate finance team with the hire of an experienced associate. The ideal experience is either Borrower or Lender transactions within Real Estate Finance. The ideal PQE range is 1-7. Generalist and specialist backgrounds will be considered, as will different backgrounds and law firms. What's particularly unique about this opportunity is the culture of the team. Its genuinely collaborative and entrepreneurial combined with the market leading clients as well as secondment opportunities. They have a great track record of internal promotions and would be keen to accommodate and support someone with counsel and/or partnership ambitions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong academics with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university
- Training from a top rated firm (city / international);
- 1 to 7 years' post-qualification experience in banking/finance law, with a focus in real estate finance;
- Commercial and financial awareness; and
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
To learn more about this unique opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.