Real Estate Lawyer | 4 - 6 PQE
The Partners at this commercially focused law firm are looking for a Real Estate Associate to join their busy practice. The associate they are looking to hire would be working in a collegiate team in which they would benefit from close knit partner contact as well as direct client contact. The areas of Real Estate they cover consist of:
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Sale and purchase
- Investment and developent
- General property work and property support to corporate and finance transactions
This would be an ideal role for an associate who enjoys high levels of responsibility and who is overspecialised in one of the above areas and would like to diversify their respective skill set.
- 4-6PQE and will have post qualified general property experience gained within private practice.
- You will have strong academics with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
- The firm are well equipped to offer remote working and flexible hours to suit your requirements and demands.
To lean more about this unique opportunity please contact Louise Shearing: email@example.com for a confidential discussion.