Records Management Officer - Legislation - Brisbane
Records Management Officer - Compliance - Australia
Rate: $300 - $350 per day
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
Our enterprise client has recently kick off a large-scale merger program, as a result, the Risk & Compliance team require a Records Management Officer. The role provides administrative support for records retention, coordination of offsite records storage and retrieval.
· 3+ years' experience within Records Management
· Experience within large scale Enterprise clients
· Experience classifying, registering and processing all identified corporate records
· Management and destruction of classified records in accordance with relevant legislation
· Review, coordinate and manage all processes, policies and procedures
· Providing subject matter expertise relating to record keeping
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholder across multiple divisions.
· Strong customer facing / engagement skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.