Hydrogen Group's top-tier energy client requires 4 x Recruitment Consultants with 6 months+ experience to join their Sydney office to help source for a major corporate transformation.
As a recruitment consultant, you would help this client to find suitable staff for permanent and temporary jobs. If you are a confident person and can communicate well with people, this could be a contract you would enjoy.
Your work may involve:
- Interviewing and qualifying job seekers, to create a pool of people ready to fill vacancies
- Matching candidates to suitable jobs
- Screening and shortlisting candidates for interview by hiring managers
- Job sourcing through advertising and social media channels
- Meeting targets for the number of vacancies taken or the number of people placed into jobs
- 'headhunting' - finding and approaching candidates for executive or specialist jobs.
Desired working experience
Bachelor's degree is preferred but not vital
Prior working experience in a Recruitment position at some level is essential
Excellent communication, personable and presentation skills
The role is likely to start on a 6 month contract but could extend further. If you would be interested in discussing, please apply now! :)