Hydrogen Group is a global specialist recruitment business, placing exceptional, hard to find candidates in over 70 countries. We empower people to fulfil their potential. We build teams, power businesses and we help them all to change the world.
Hydrogen Group has an outstanding opportunity for sales professionals or recent graduates to join our Sydney office. There is a huge amount of opportunity for applicants with a desire to forge a lucrative career with prompt access to huge earnings and career progression. With expansive growth plans for 2021 and industry leading training provided, you could develop to become one of our future Managers or Directors both here in Australia and Internationally.
The core skills of a Consultant are as important as the technical role requirements itself. You will need to have a competitive nature, be highly motivated, resilient, driven and have excellent communication skills.
In order to be effective in this role, it would be helpful to have experience in some of the following areas:
- Business to Business sales
- Cold and warm calling - mostly warm...and lots of coffees
- Creative working hours mentality - we do endorse flexibility
- Experience in target driven environments
- Sales strategy and negotiations
- Business development
- Relationship building skills
Key Responsibilities for Consultant
As a recruitment consultant, you would help employers to find suitable staff, and match people to permanent and temporary jobs. If you are a confident person, have sales skills and can communicate well with people, this could be a career you would enjoy.
In this job you will need to be a good negotiator. You will also need to be organized, professional and able to work towards targets
Your work may involve:
- taking vacancy details from employers
- 'cold calling' companies to generate new business
- interviewing and testing job seekers, to create a pool of people ready to fill vacancies
- matching candidates to suitable jobs
- screening and shortlisting candidates before employers interview them
- building good relationships with employers so that they keep using your agency
- keeping in touch with job seekers on your agency's books
- meeting targets for the number of vacancies taken or the number of people placed into jobs
- keeping records of clients, employers and vacancies
- negotiating your agency's fees
- 'headhunting' - finding and approaching candidates for executive or specialist jobs.
You could work for various kinds of employment agency, dealing with permanent or temporary work at all levels in many different industries.
Qualifications and working experience
Bachelor's degree is preferred but not vital
Prior working experience in a professional services, sales, account management or client services environment
Excellent communication, personable and presentation skills
Benefits & Remuneration
Salary: $80000-90000 + super
It's not all work and no play! We want to make sure you are rewarded for your hard work with some great benefits including:
- International trips & holidays - Previous destinations have included Hvar, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Cancun and Thailand amongst many more.
- Company phone and tablet for use in and out of the office
- Quarterly high performers lunches and events
- Team weekends away
- Nights out at top restaurants and bars
- Uncapped commission structure - no threshold!
- Company car scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- Regular business travel nationwide
If you are keen to learn more about the role, please click apply and one of our consultants will get in contact to chat :)