Are you looking for a career change? Do you want to be working in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment?
Do you have previous sales experience and want to transfer your skills into a more people-focused role?
Look no further, Hydrogen Group are looking for driven, ambitious and resilient individuals to join the team!
Junior Recruitment Consultant - London
Our purpose is to enable you to thrive in the ever-changing world we live in, and as such, we run our recruitment business very differently to others you may have been looking at recently.
Here at Hydrogen, we help clients and candidates find meaning in work that they do, ensuring that it aligns with their values and goals. To enable us to reach this goal, we want to support you as an Associate Recruitment Consultant to play a critical role in driving our company's growth and success by identifying and attracting top talent for our clients.
We are seeking highly motivated, resilient, and competitive individuals to join our team as Associate Recruitment Consultants. No prior experience in recruitment is necessary - we will provide a unique blend of online training collated by business leaders complimented by on the job, live training sessions to teach you the skills you need to succeed in this role.
Typically, an Associate Recruitment Consultant would be responsible for the following:
- Identifying and attracting top talent for our clients through various sourcing techniques (e.g. LinkedIn, job boards, networking events)
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including conducting interviews, negotiating offers, and closing deals
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Participating in professional development opportunities to continue learning and growing in your role
We look for individuals that want to bring purpose to the forefront of everything that they do, both personally and professionally. So, if you have the will to do what it takes to succeed as a recruiter, we will invest in you and train the skill necessary to get there.
That will can take all sorts of shapes and sizes, but this is what has been seen to work for us in the past:
- Grit, resilience, and competitiveness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment
- A passion for purpose-driven work and alignment with our company values
- If you are motivated, ambitious, and looking for an opportunity to join a purpose-led business and make a positive impact in people's lives, Hydrogen Group is the business for you.