Reporting into the Regulatory team's General Counsel, the Regulatory Lawyer will be responsible for advising on and implementing a wide range of regulations, related to financial markets and the impact of Brexit.
- Ensuring that legal advice on regulatory matters is delivered within the relevant timescales, as well as managing and minimising legal risks.
- Identifying efficiencies, improvements and opportunities to reduce costs.
- Managing and delivering the communication of internal and external legal advice.
- Advising stakeholders on various transactions and projects.
- Overseeing legal costs through the use of e-billing, auctions and other cost tools.
- Qualified solicitor with at least two years experience in advising on financial services regulations.