A leading International Bank is looking to appoint a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their Finance Team. Their UK office sits in the heart of Central London, currently in growth mode the company has a global coverage across 5 continents with over 600 branches.
This is a newly created role to establish appropriate procedures and controls, reporting into the Regulatory Reporting Manager.
Their global network provides a stimulating and supporting work environment which ensures that those who are ambitious and energetic will be on the right track towards achieving their professional and career goals.
The key responsibilities for this role will include;
· Ensuring sound accounting practice is followed at the relevant brand, with consideration given to local laws and regulations
· Monitor suspense accounts and provisions
· Ensure accurate posting of costs, accruals, prepayments, etc
· Dealing with tax issues including Withholding tax; VAT, income tax and preparation of tax returns
· Reports effective and potential Operational risks
· Day to day controls over Balance Sheet and P&L
· Monthly reporting of P&L, BS reporting with commentary
· Responsible for month end processes and reports for London
· Actively monitor compliance with regulatory requirements
· Responsible for preparing subsidiary annual accounts
· Assisting with the production of year-end Statutory Accounts, Annual Reports and Tax returns
Key Skills Required for the role will include;
· Experience working within Financial Services
· Qualified Chartered Accountant ACA/ ICAEW qualified
If interested, please apply ASAP and the next steps will be to discuss the role in more detail.