2 days in the office in London or Edinburgh/ 3 days remote
£450-550 per day inside
12 months contract
Owner for maintaining a golden source of our relationship information for all of our Nostro Account providers to ensure information is kept up to date with recent initiatives, fee schedule, contact information, meeting actions service queries and Industry insight.
Candidate must have great knowledge working in FX Trading and have experience in the trading life cycle.
- Co-ordinate and drive Service Level meetings with Nostro Account providers in line with our calling programme strategy ensuring service is scrutinised and fees are negotiated to ensure they are delivering World class service for the fees that we pay.
- Regular stakeholder engagement with operational teams and Commercial Banking Coverage teams to support in query management where issues arise with this account population.
- Build and maintain MI for Nostro providers to include trend analysis on volumes and value and to compare tariffs across the providers.
- Effective communication with front office stakeholders outlining recent events with providers and impacts on entity relationships.
- Act as a central point of contact for all Nostro related queries, ensuring queries are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Maintain engagement with Account Governance team regarding Nostro account opening and closing has been communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and deliver Continuous Improvement opportunities to increase efficiency of processes, and reduce end to end delivery for account openings and closures.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders and partner banks and custodians
- Excellent technical knowledge of the post trade landscape, with knowledge of Markets clearing and settlement activity.
- Support all relevant relationships within the Group ensuring Markets & Lending Delivery is working in partnership.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Ensure that necessary mandatory training and relevant Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is completed to required deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with Group policy, procedures and guidelines, quality standards and all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Act as a point of reference providing support, guidance and product knowledge to colleagues of all levels, ensuring that the recipient understands the nature of the information provided.
- Ensure high level of administration, ensuring easy access to archived information.
- Ensure information is continually communicated and where necessary, escalation occurs in a timely manner.
- Assist key stakeholders with programme objectives, and support the implementation of change when required.
Key Capabilities/ Knowledge:
- A demonstrable ability to engage with senior stakeholders at third parties and suppliers, always looking for the best result for the business, whilst ensuring that our relationships are not compromised, whilst working in a professional manner.
- Ability to analyse and present effective MI on behalf of senior stakeholders
- Experience of post-trade operations and products conducted through MLD - bonds, foreign exchange, wholesale payments, SWIFT message types, collateral management, custody and derivatives.
- Good organisational skills and close attention to detail.
- Tenacious approach to delivery with internal LBG colleagues and external agent bank suppliers.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence colleagues in delivering tasks across multiple departments.
- Proven ability to translate complex business requirements into a clear effective delivery.
- In depth knowledge of Group policy, procedures and guidelines, quality standards and all global regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Knowledge of MS office systems - including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Ability to communicate effectively - superior verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and working to deadlines.
Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks
- Acts professionally in the interests of all stakeholders, showing the highest standard of responsible and ethical behaviour.
- Passionate about making a difference, showing ambition to get the right result.
- Joins things-up across the organisation and shows resilience under pressure.