I am seeking an IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE (Max 1 week notice) highly organized and detail-oriented Release Manager for an OUTSIDE OF IR35 contract position with my client.
The Release Manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing the release of Java based applications in a complex environment. This is a hands-on position that requires flexibility with working hours to accommodate release schedules.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with Java based applications and a deep understanding of the types of change requests that may arise in this environment. They should also be skilled in best practices and able to take initiative in bringing multiple moving parts together.
- Coordinate and manage the release of Java based applications
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and successful releases
- Plan and schedule release windows, coordinating with other teams as necessary
- Monitor and track progress of releases to ensure timely delivery
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during the release process
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and continuously improve the release process
- Prior experience working with Java based applications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate release schedules
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and bring multiple moving parts together
- Understanding of best practices in release management