eCommerce Growth Marketing Specialist
We are currently seeking candidates who are up for the challenge of operating in a high-growth organization eager to create an amazing online shopping experience for our customers.
You will be joining a team that is equal parts thinkers and doers, visionaries and operators, strategists and creatives united by a fierce commercial spirit wanting to produce extraordinary outcomes. The Digital and Marketing Communications team is fully remote with members located across US, UK and Europe. We have multiple offices in these regions to also allow the option of in-person meetings to build better connections with fellow colleagues.
As eCommerce Growth Marketing Specialist (maternity leave cover), you will play an integral role in positioning eCommerce as a critical commercial sales channel by organizing, developing, and executing marketing plans with the goal of increasing online traffic and conversions that increase eCommerce sales and revenue.
This job might be for you if:
- You are a performance-based growth marketer who is comfortable analyzing large datasets to identify trends for optimizing existing campaigns and creating new campaigns
- You are experienced with pulling the right set of levers, whether it's email, PPC, paid and organic social media, to achieve your intended goals. Understanding of SEO is a plus.
- You know how to navigate the customer experience and various touchpoints within the sales funnel and flag opportunities for improvement to drive more conversions
- Devise product-related campaigns using a channel mix of email, social, SEM, PPC, telemarketing, surveys, etc. targeting specific customer segments to promote and incentivize platform adoption. Generate ideas, messaging, comms, and repurposed content, which will subsequently be passed on to marketing communications for scheduling and execution
- Plan, optimize, and manage paid advertisements on search engines and social media relating to campaigns focused on eCommerce
- Support project workstreams relating to growth marketing initiatives intended to drive more eCommerce revenue
- Work with product management team and third-party agencies/freelancers to create and optimize product content intended to improve eCommerce conversion
- Analyze multiple and large datasets and metrics to evaluate performance and make appropriate adjustments on existing campaigns, or leverage trends to develop new campaigns
- Report about ongoing marketing campaigns, conversion rates, return on advertising spend (ROAS), website registrations, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Collaborate with marketing communications as an internal stakeholder in charge of positioning eCommerce within existing campaigns to ensure eCommerce goals are met
- Coordinate with the marketing communications team to ensure deliverables are consistent in branding, messaging, style, voice, and imagery
- BA/BS degree in marketing or relevant field is required
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience in growth marketing, particularly for an eCommerce-based business
- Experience in life science or genomics is preferred
- Knowledge in what content, programs, and channels are the most effective in driving online sales
- Experience in customer journeys, digital acquisition, and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Strong acuity for web analytics and a knowledge of how critical metrics translate to business value
- Experience with project management and managing timelines and review and approval processes
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), organizational and time management skills
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Computer Skills: MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Preferred: Google Analytics, Tableau, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, O365, MS Teams, Asana, Trello or other project management software