We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company. The Project Manager will directly support Global Medical Affairs Organization administratively and through project management as part of the Strategic Planning & Operations Team.
* Manage service provider/contractor/key opinion leader/vendor Lifecyle from screening, contracting, and onboarding, through to payment and transfer of value reporting
* Manage reagent pricing, ordering, and shipping for research support, and document transfer of value reporting
* Assist in building and maintaining internal tools for compliant storage of research support, education grants, medical sponsorships, and healthcare provider engagements
* Identify inefficiencies, and work cross-functionally to propose and implement solutions to mitigate
* Partner with procurement, legal, compliance, purchasing, and customer services organizations in a cross-functional environment to ensure successful and timely execution of projects
* Contribute to Strategic Planning and Operations Team project status reporting and prioritization
* Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position such as project management, documentation control, or business analyst. Experience in a medical or clinical research setting, or industry medical affairs organization preferred.
* Proven track record establishing and implementing business processes
* Collaborative and innovative mentality to foster teamwork and ensure success
* Database management skills required
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience.
Pay Rate: $35 - $39hrly
Contract: 6 months