Full Job Description
Currently in search for a Research Associate to join a Pharma company based in San Diego, CA. The ideal candidate will work within a small team to plan, organize and execute cell culture responsibilities to support the High Throughput Assays (HTA) group, with the potential for automated assay execution at scale.
- Work independently to accurately plan and schedule daily cell culture deliverables.
- Execute standard cell culture procedures, including maintaining and plating of recombinant HEK cell lines at scale on a weekly basis, utilizing plate-based automation.
- Effectively collate and interpret data systematically and make recommendations for next steps
- Apply technical proficiency in the development and implementation of new cell culture processes to streamline current practices
- Support assay execution on large-scale automated platforms.
- BS or MS in Biology, Cell Biology or a related science
- 2+ years of experience with standard sterile cell culture techniques required for the routine handling and maintenance of recombinant cell lines at scale
- Experience with liquid handling equipment and general plate handling automation