A global biotech company in San Diego, CA are hiring for a Research Associate on an initial 6 month contract with the chance to extend/convert!
This company prides themselves on creating transformative medicines for people with serious and life-threatening diseases.
Some Key responsibilities:
- As a research associate you would be working within the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics division proving Bioanalytical support.
- Performing quantitative analysis of small molecules and metabolites in plasma, blood, urine and various tissues using Liquid chromatograph-tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) method.
- Provide support to ADME assays, such as high through-put CYP450 inhibition/induction assays, and protein binding assays.
Some Key requirements
- B.S. in a Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field with 0-2+ years relevant experiences in bioanalysis using LC/MS/MS.
- Strong attention to details, good record keeping, a team player
- Experiences with ADME assays are a plus.
If you are interested and would like to know more, apply with a recent resume!