A leading Biotechnology company in Oceanside, CA are hiring for a Research Associate II to join their team. This opportunity is offered on an initial 6 month contract, with possibility for extension/conversion. See below for responsibilities and requirements.
- Plans and executes assigned experiments that support development activities and project goals.
- Selects appropriate methods and techniques in performing experiments.
- Recommends alternatives, researches new methods and techniques and proactively seeks out senior personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- BS degree and 2+ years hands on experience within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with a variety of different analytical techniques.