We are seeking an enthusiastic Research Associate II to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in Foster City, CA. The ideal individual will have a background in immunology and strong interest in investigating novel approaches to achieve drug-free remission or cure of HIV infection. This opportunity is offered on an 12 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert to FTE. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a competitive hourly rate, health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more. The work will be conducted in a highly interactive and collaborative multi-disciplinary scientific environment.
- Plans and executes experiments that support research activities and project goals.
- Operates scientific equipment, selects appropriate methods and techniques to perform experiments.
- With general guidance and direction, selects appropriate methods and techniques in performing experiments.
- BS/BA degree in Immunology, Microbiology, Molecular and Cell Biology or other related life science discipline and minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in one or more of the following techniques: immune cell functional assays, multi-color flow cytometry, primary cell isolation and culture, ELISA/Luminex, molecular biology techniques such as RNA/DNA isolation, qPCR, cloning and virus production.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.