A leading Biopharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA, are looking for a Research Associate II to join their team. This opportunity is offered on an initial 6 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of ELISA or PCR method development, and technical knowledge of the instrumentation. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a competitive hourly rate, health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Execute ELISA and/or PCR testing on a regular basis or as needed, in support of process development and product characterization
- Perform data analysis, data reporting, and further statistical analysis with advanced analysis software
- Assist in data verification to ensure data integrity
- MS degree with 0+ years of experience
- BSc degree with 2+ years industry experience in cell therapy or related area.
- HS Diploma with 5+ years' experience also considered.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.