A leading Biopharmaceutical company are looking to hire a Research Associate II to join their In Vivo Pathology (IVP) team. This position can either be offered onsite/hybrid in Foster City, CA, or fully remote to those within the following states: CA, MA, TX, FL, NC. The chosen individual will support the management of downstream pathology workflows in support of pre-clinical in vivo pharmacological studies. This opportunity is offered on an initial 18 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert to FTE. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a competitive hourly rate, health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Support the management of pathology workflows in support of pre-clinical studies
- Manage sample tracking and communicate updates and instructions to downstream stakeholders
- Track the development and implementation of histology assays
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an area of biological or medical science
- Complete working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Histology lab experience, including, immunohistochemistry (IHC) and whole slide scanning
- Digital pathology experience, including image analysis and database software (i.e. VisioPharm, HALO, ImageJ, Proscia)
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.