A leading Pharmaceuticals company located Boston, MA are looking to hire a Research Associate II to join their team. This individual will join a team of toxicologists and safety pharmacologists working to design human and preclinical animal in vitro models to support prioritization and de-risking of novel therapeutic agents throughout the drug discovery and development process. This is an initial 6 month contract role, with possibility to extend or convert to permanent. This opportunity is paying a highly competitive rate with additional eligibility for overtime.
Pay rate: $30-34/hr.
· Maintain cell lines and perform weekly cytotoxicity and mitotoxicity assays
· Contribute to the development and implementation of in vitro assays to support the selection and de-risking of potential drug candidates through close interactions with discovery toxicologists, medicinal chemists, and research functions
· The qualified candidate will have a BS or MS degree with 2+ years relevant work experience, and relevant experience in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or a related discipline
· Strong technical understanding of general laboratory techniques
· Extensive experience in cell culture and sterile techniques is required
· Experience with flow cytometry and genotoxicity assays desirable, but not required.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.